Wow! It's not even 8:00 yet and I am totally wiped out! We weren't horribly busy today, but I feel like I've been on a ten mile hike. We went to church, then out to lunch today. After lunch we went to the grocery store. During our trips up and down the aisles, I realized I was going to have to make a stop at the restroom. Duane was in a totally different part of the store, so I grabbed Wesley, and off we went. Since it was a multi-person bathroom, Wesley had to go in the stall with me. He was very good while I took care of matters at hand, but you can tell we're working on potty training, because when I stood up Wesley looked in the potty and said, "You did a great job, Mommy!" The lady in the stall next to me was cracking up!!
After that little adventure we hung out at Grandma and Grandpa H.'s house for about an hour or so, until it was time to go back to church for the First Annual Clintonville Community Music Festival. There were 5 or 6 bands/choirs that performed and everyone sat outside (in the 90 degree heat) on blankets and lawn chairs and enjoyed the incredible music. It was great! Check out the pictures!
Trying to find a cool seat.

Hangin' with Aunt Cathy

Wesley, Kei and a new friend.
There was a pot luck after the concert (hey, we are Lutherans after all) but poor Wesley was so exhausted that he fell asleep while we were in the food line. Guess I'm not the only one worn out from today.
No comments:
Post a Comment