We spent yesterday evening at Grandma and Grandpa H.'s. Duane helped Grandpa dig a trench in the front yard (please don't ask), while Grandma, Wesley and I got Halloween started inside. Wesley helped Grandma carve a pumpkin, but to be completely honest, he was more interested in the whole process last year. 

By the time Daddy started his pumpkin masterpiece of the year, it was getting kind of late. Grandma and I decided to make a quick run to Target and get some jammies so we could give him a bath and have him completely ready for bed for when he would (inevitably) fall asleep in the car. I think it was the cutest bath and jammie time in Wesley history. He was SOOOOO adorable! Check it out!

While Grandma and I cooed over Wesley, he has his own personal sound system. He kept requesting songs and Grandma and I were only too happy to belt out his requests. Especially when he said, "Wow! You're great singers! Let's sing again!" Wesley LOVED his new puppy jammies too! I'm suddenly a huge fan of the Nick and Nora pajamas at Target. He looked like such a little man!
No comments:
Post a Comment