Apparently the W. family has been eating too many meals out of bags lately. Want proof? Tonight I stopped to pick up some dinner from Panda Express. As I took the bag from the cashier, Wesley pointed to it and said "I want the french fries!" Tough luck. His dinner was chicken and green beans. I put a little ketchup on his plate in case he wanted to dip his chicken in it. Nope! He dipped his green beans in it! YUCK!!!! I guess I can't complain, he ate them. Don't worry, the picture shows him dipping french fries at Johnny Rockets over the weekend.
Monday, July 02, 2007
Want Fries With That?
Apparently the W. family has been eating too many meals out of bags lately. Want proof? Tonight I stopped to pick up some dinner from Panda Express. As I took the bag from the cashier, Wesley pointed to it and said "I want the french fries!" Tough luck. His dinner was chicken and green beans. I put a little ketchup on his plate in case he wanted to dip his chicken in it. Nope! He dipped his green beans in it! YUCK!!!! I guess I can't complain, he ate them. Don't worry, the picture shows him dipping french fries at Johnny Rockets over the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment