This past Thursday was the last day of school for Wesley and Ryan. I took the day off to attend their classroom awards and to take them out of school early on the last day. Sometimes, you've got to!
 |
| Such handsome guys on the last day of 4th grade and 2nd grade |
 |
| This is Ryan's pack of besties - the pie bros! And yes, we realize one is more of a sister than a bro. |
 |
| I love this group of friends. They are all just all around great kids. |
 |
| Speaking of great kids, these guys right here, these are some awesome kids! And they are ready to rule the school next year as fifth graders. |
 |
| Well, kind of ready to rule the school |
You know, for me the best part of the boys having such wonderful friends, is the wonderful mom friends I've gained in return. I honestly love to hang out with them and I know I can talk to them about anything. We have such a great time together and we owe it all to our kids' friendship.
 |
| Wesley receiving his "Outstanding Student" award from his teacher (one of only two such awards in the whole class) |
 |
| So proud of my guys! |
After we left school, we went out to lunch, then picked up Lucy to get ice cream and stock up on summer reading at the library.
 |
| Kicking back, relaxing |
 |
| I love these guys so much! |
 |
| Lucy enjoying her treat |
That night I went out to dinner with big group of ladies (mostly school mom friends) to celebrate and birthday and the last day of school. We ate too much, drank too much and laughed too much! Sounds like the start of a great summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment