Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Batter Up

Ryan had his first baseball practice last night. I didn't get to go, but based on Duane's text that said, "I freakin' love baseball" and the pictures he took, I'd say Ryan enjoyed it. He even wore Wesley's old t-ball hat. Wesley was on the Diamondbacks back in the day and Ryan is on the Destroyers, so Duane figured the hat could serve double duty.


Learning the proper stance for standing on base and getting ready to take off
See, he looks like a pro, now!
Look at the grin under that hat!
He didn't get to do any batting last night (which he's REALLY going to need to work on) but he does have a sweet new orange baseball bat for incentive.


Of course, considering I caught Ryan attempting to have batting practice in the house this morning with Wesley pitching stuffed animals to him, we may have to hide that bat during non practice time.

No comments: