Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Visiting Mommy's New Digs

Wesley got the chance to check out my new department today. Grandma H. and I planned to meet in the lobby of the library after storytime was over. I went to the lobby at the appointed time to find Wesley running full speed up and down the ramp. Apparently they never made it to storytime. Wesley was having so much fun on the ramp that it took a threat to go home to get him to want to go get a treat from my desk. OK, I did have an ulterior motive - I wanted to show off my cute little boy. He was something, alright. He chanted "Treat! Treat! Treat!" all the way through administration to my new department. He picked his piece of chocolate, then spent a few minutes spinning around in my chair. When we left to go back to the lobby, his chant changed from "Treat!" to "Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate!" I'm sure everyone in the Administrative wing knew we'd been visited by a 2 1/2 year old!

No comments: