Yesterday was quite the day for the W. family. We got our taxes done (whoo-hoo) and even more importantly, I had my first latte since discovering I was pregnant. As with my first pregnancy, I lost my taste for coffee rather quickly, but since my nausea has abated with my medication, I decided to go for a sugar-free vanilla, non-fat, extra hot, decaf, latte. Ahhhhh, heaven in a cup!
We also celebrated Chinese (lunar) new year with Cathy, Sho and Kei yesterday. The boys go to Chinese school on Saturday and the whole school had a big celebration. There were games, tons of food - which Cathy assured us was very authentic and traditional - and performances by different classes. It was a lot of fun, but Wesley has been hit with some kind of crud and is having diarreah, so we left as soon as both Sho and Kei performed.
Sho getting ready for his big role.
Sho is all the way on the left here.
Kei is in the plaid shirt on the left (having stage fright)
We spent the rest of the day hibernating at home. Wesley insisted on wearing his boots and hat and coat inside. I'm not sure why, but it was really cute.

Wesley also spent some time taking care of his Mommy and sibling to be. Wesley must have thought the baby was hungry because he kept shoving plastic food under my shirt for the baby to eat. Of course, the cutest thing was when he sang me a lullaby. Wesley stood in front of the couch with his hands clasped in front of him and rocked back and forth, singing the following words to the tune of Braham's Lullaby. "Go to sleep. Go to sleep. Go to sleep tonight today. Go to sleep. Go to sleep. Go to sleep tonight today." How sweet!



No comments:
Post a Comment