I'm still having a lot of ligament pain. On Monday I tried to drive Wesley to Grandma and Grandpa P.'s so I could go to work, but wound up having to pull of the freeway and have someone come pick me up because I couldn't drive. Poor Wesley must have been pretty freaked out, because he asked "Mommy, are we going to the hospital?"
I had an appointment with my doctor yesterday afternoon. Her recommendation is to start my leave early and we'd induce as soon as we could. So, I'm officially starting my leave on Monday the 14th (although I'll probably only do part days this week) and it looks like we are most likely going to induce on the 24th. Well, I did say wanted 2.0 to be born in July.
Sorry for the short post, but I really need to head back to my bed.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness!
You must be so ready and anxious and nervous and excited and relieved at this point.
Good luck in the upcoming days and take as much time for yourself now as you can!
I'll be thinking of you!
Post a Comment