I missed the picture of Wesley asleep in his jacket and hat, but I did catch a couple cute ones of
him asleep in his high chair. Duane always says that he's never known anyone who can fall asleep as fast as I do. Wesley can! One minute he was happily eating beef stew and the next minute he was fast asleep.
him asleep in his high chair. Duane always says that he's never known anyone who can fall asleep as fast as I do. Wesley can! One minute he was happily eating beef stew and the next minute he was fast asleep.
After a good long nap Wesley and I played with his Little People farm for at least an hour. And then we played with it some more. Wesley loves to put the animals in the fence and drop his cookie magnets down the silo. He knows that a cow says "Moo" and Duane finally got to hear Wesley's very impressive cow impersonation.
E-I-E-I-O Farmer Wesley.
No comments:
Post a Comment